Sunday, August 29, 2010

TIME WITH YOURSELF


I've been occupied with a lot of things lately and I felt like I'm spending a little time with myself these days. I don't know if spending time with yourself is really significant but I think it'll give you a clearer understanding of what you want in your life. As I woke up early this morning, around 3am while everybody in our house was so asleep, I decided to make a coffee and then returned to my room. I turned on the TV and there's nothing that interests me so I turned it off. I accompany my coffee with a stick of cigarette and suddenly found myself thinking about life? I am not sure. Haha! I just realized that I don't have specific plans in the future. I've always been like that. I am the type of person who just go along with the flow, I go wherever life brings me. I am not getting any younger and still, when I ask myself what I want to be or what are my plans, I cannot think of a specific answer to that.

I have a lot of things in mind, I should say. But I don't know where to begin or how to do it. My principle was always like this: I take whatever life offers me and do good at it. Looking back at my past, I got to say that I was able to really do good at the things that life threw at me. There's a lot of opportunities that had come my way and struggles at some point in time, but overall, life has been pretty kind to me. I just thought that maybe it's high time I plan things ahead and try to make them real. I'm that girl who is so bad in planning but I can try. LOL!

How 'bout you? Were you able to know your wants and needs in life? Guess we all have to take some time with ourselves to just think it over at least. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave your thoughts and comments. Much thanks! ♥