Tuesday, December 15, 2009

HOLIDAYS ARE COMING


Holiday season is now approaching
and I still have a lot of things to accomplished. I was already invited to a lot of christmas parties and reunions and I still am not sure if I can make it to all those gatherings. I would really love to go in each and every party but my work just won 't let me. Got so much to do at work. Unless they would always adjust to when I am free, haha. What a selfish bitch!

I was already able to attend one christmas party (more to go, i hope). Parties we're always good. It makes you forget about certain things for a while and just want to have fun. We already had our christmas party at work and it was nice to just have fun with colleagues and not worry about work this time. The party was a blast. We came there around 9pm and we ended it at 5am. We we're all overwhelmed by alcohol. Lol.


this is caused by too much alcohol...



but nice shot, right? haha..

2 comments:

  1. I understand how you feel. It's just so busy on Christmas season. So many things to do and so many places to go to. Just try to enjoy all things, though. =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeah.. christmas season just makes you so busy, coping up with old friends, meeting up relatives and all.. but everything is fun so no worries at all.. thanks for the comment..

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave your thoughts and comments. Much thanks! ♥