Friday, November 20, 2009

BEST GIFT EVER


I know it's now November, but I have to let you guys know that October is my month. I just celebra
ted my 26th birthday last October 14. Then 17 days after, it was my son 's 8th birthday.

Time just runs so fast. For the past 26 years, my life has been a blast. There were the ups and downs, the twists and turns. And through it all, I was always thankful for each moment that happened to me. Got to say that I am experienced enough to face life on my own. I also have to admit that there were times that I feel scared to stand on my own. But I guess I'm just too damn g
ood to handle problems as they exist.

The best thing that happened to me is my son. He is more than my life. When I had my son, it's like my life led to an exact direction. It gives me the idea of what my life is all about. I feel my worth each time he says his crazy stories, cracked a joke, laugh together, tease each other. He is like my savior and protector. He might be a child, but the happiness he gives to me is nothing to be compared of. He is the best gift that I ever received. Having him in my life is priceless...



No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave your thoughts and comments. Much thanks! ♥