Monday, April 19, 2010

TRANSITION


new beginnings
changes

adjustments

getting used to it

seeking for help

asking for guidance

knowing the do's and dont's

learning

These were the things that my life is revolving right now. Just got promoted and I am preoccupied with all of these and was trying to grasp each one of them. It is indeed a big transition for me and I got to admit that I am still on the process of being accustomed to all the new tasks that was given to me. It was kind of hard for me now, still adjusting, but these fresh and unknown things just serve as a challenge for me to make it there. I am giving myself enough time, and sooner or later, I can do it just like everyone else does...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave your thoughts and comments. Much thanks! ♥