Sunday, May 9, 2010

HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY


I super love my Mom. She is the greatest in the world. She's the type of Mom who would always nag whenever she thinks you are not doing the right thing. I always wanna g
et rid of her whenever she is like that, she's unstoppable. But wait just a few minutes after those nagging times and she'll turn out to be your best friend again. She never fails to make me feel so loved. She would always go an extra mile just to make sure that me and my siblings are doing okay.


It's Mother's Day today.
Go ahead and show your Moms
how you appreciate
their unconditional love.



No one in the world can take the place of your mother.
Right or wrong, from her viewpoint
you are always right.
She may scold you for little things, but never for the big ones.
~Harry Truman



2 comments:

  1. Happy birthday to you and your mom, ina..

    About the quote, i dont really agree with it, as in my case my mom left me and my dad when i was 4 for another man but i'm glad that my dad could love me twice and make a good mother to me, so i would wish happy mothers day to my dad ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. @ Edlin: I'm sorry to hear about the experiences with your Mom. Good thing your Dad was there to guide you. But I'm sure you are a very loving mother to your daughters now. Happy Mother's Day to you. Be strong!

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave your thoughts and comments. Much thanks! ♥