Wednesday, March 16, 2011

MY SHOTS



Spent last weekend at the beach. The main reason why we spent our weekends there is to have a pre-nuptial photo shoot of my colleague's sister. My colleague, her cousin and me brought our cameras to take photos of the couple. We we're not professionals, we just ask them to strike a pose then take a shot. We brought some props as well to make it more artistic. LOL! A beginner like me who doesn't know much what settings to use had a hard time taking beautiful photos. The photos at the slideshow were my shots, I find them nice (coz it's my work, of course! heehee), but it still needs a lot of improvement. I would really like to learn how to take pictures from my cam, what to do with the settings or what not. Patience, please stay with me. *SIGH*


No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave your thoughts and comments. Much thanks! ♥