Sunday, August 28, 2011

BURLESQUE



I was able to watch this at DVD like 2 weeks ago. Burlesque is a musical movie which stars Cher and Christina Aguilera. It was an awesome movie! I was surprised to actually like it. The movie has a nice story line and actors playing on it was superb! There was never a dull moment for me while watching the movie. Every musical number was very well done. Me being a girl, envy it and was wishing to have the moves and voice of Christina Aguilera. Haha! 

The movie is all about a girl who push for her dreams and believes in herself that she can achieve it. With all those criticisms, she never stop until she proves to herself and the people around her that she's has all what it takes. True enough, her dreams become a reality and she stayed the same humble person as she is.

It's a must see girl-movie!



I was never a Cher fan. But this scene of her from the movie Burlesque gave me the chills and I suddenly fall in love with her... :)





No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave your thoughts and comments. Much thanks! ♥