Monday, August 1, 2011

PRINCIPAL SPONSOR?!

I've been lazy updating my blog lately, so now I am going to post what I've been up these past few weeks. So expect bunch of photos on my upcoming posts. :)

I recently attended a wedding and guess what my role is - PRINCIPAL SPONSOR! Oh yeah, am I that old? I can't say no because it's my cousin. The story why me? It's because I am her godmother on her baptismal too, I was like 7 years old then, she's my first. Then she and her husband would just want to get their baptismal godmothers and godfathers to be their wedding's principal sponsors as well. I am actually okay with it, I just felt like I'm old. Haha! 


I was not able to bring my 1000D and just brought my A470 (coz I know I won't have the time to take pictures and I am again LAZY!). Here are some photos from the wedding:









Below are some photos from my cousin's cam:

 With my Mom


 Newly weds with relatives


Mommy and Daddy 


Relatives 


With cousin Ate Ida and Mamang (our pretty Lola) 


 With the Newly Weds - the Bride is my cousin and she is just so beautiful!


As what I always say to the couples who just got married: stay in love with each other. :)


I will always love weddings!



Date of Event: July 23, 2011

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave your thoughts and comments. Much thanks! ♥