Monday, September 12, 2011

KRISTEN STEWART'S LOOK

I love Kristen Stewarts's look. That grunge, rock chic look of her never failed to fascinates me. I love the fact that Chuck Taylor is one of her fave! I'm amazed how she manages to wear Chucks in her dress during those awards night and still look beautiful. Below are some looks of her that I like the best:










The photo below - see how other girl celebrities wear their dresses and high heels while Kristen wears a white polo, jeans and her Chucks but still looks pretty of them all. She is just so cool!




I am thinking of posting outfit of the day photos. Either mine or my friends or colleagues. Or maybe outfit for a specific event will do, 'coz an everyday outfit will be tough. I am not a fashionista but I do love clothes, shoes, accessories, all the girl things. I'll start working on those posts. Excited! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave your thoughts and comments. Much thanks! ♥