Monday, September 27, 2010

FOR A WEEK...


Today was something I really like. I woke so early in the morning, like 3:30am to be exact, and I realized just how much I miss to wake up in the morning. It's been a long time that I always wake up at night and asleep at day because of my work. I'm at graveyard shift, and it's really different to have a sleep at night than day.

I was scheduled for a one week managerial training for work, and it starts at 6am. I thought at first that I would have a hard time to adjust, but surprisingly, I've missed and liked it. I remember during my school days how I would woke up early and prepare for school, eat breakfast, feeling the soothing cold of morning... so refreshing!

Oh well, for one week, I'll get to experience being back to having a normal schedule and lifestyle. 

Woohoo!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave your thoughts and comments. Much thanks! ♥