Thursday, September 16, 2010

LIFE CHUCKS!



Chuck Taylor All-Stars or Converse All-Stars, also referred to as "Chucks" or "Cons". I love them! I'm not really into sneakers but whenever I see Chucks, I just fall for it. Haha!

There was an ongoing factory sale for Converse. Me and my peers went there to check the stocks. Being the compulsive shopper that I am known for, I just can't help but to buy at least one pair at that time. I even ask money from them just to buy that pair that I wanted. I've always want to have a corduroy Chucks, I saw one and there's just one pair of it, I simply cannot afford to leave without buying it. It's not the color I want though. But I still like it anyways. LOL!

I'll definitely go back there tomorrow together with my kiddo to buy a pair for him as well.



This is the pair that I bought.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave your thoughts and comments. Much thanks! ♥