Saturday, August 29, 2009

I LOVE MY FAMILY

Looking back, I never thought life would be so kind to me. When I reminisce the days of my youth, I must admit that I do things which are not likely to do for a young girl. I am stubborn , yes!! I am open in saying that a lot of times that I disobeyed my parents, and there are the countless headaches and heartaches that I had given to them. But in spite of all that, they still never fail to show the love and care that they have for me. I must say I’m one heck of a lucky girl, who happened to have good and wonderful parents…

Now that I’m also a parent, I realized the things that I’ve caused to my parents. I’m afraid that life would give me so many hardships in raising my son. But still, i am blessed with a very loving child. There are times that I looked to this very important person in my life, and I just say a silent prayer to God, thanking Him for giving my son to me. No one can ever take his place in my heart. I love my son so much. He is my joy, my wealth, my inspiration, my protector, my savior, MY EVERYTHING!!!

2 comments:

  1. I know what you are saying. i had my first son very young too and he has just turned 10. i have just posted about how he was the first person I ever feel in love with.

    It's important not to let yourself get bogged down in past mistakes and I don't believe that what you dished up to your parents will necessarily be dished back to you as a parent. Nobody's perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you very much for the comment. I guess mothers always have this instinct of being afraid when their child is growing, coz we only want the best for them. But i am ready and is really excited for whatever it is that will test my motherhood. Lol.

    By the way, thanks for being my first follower, i'm just starting and still familiarizing how this works.

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave your thoughts and comments. Much thanks! ♥