Saturday, August 29, 2009

PROBLEMS

Problems are part of one’s journey towards success. It maybe true, but how strong would you be to conquer them? Every person has their own problems in life, some take it seriously, some just take it as a game, some take it as a test, while some simply take it AS IT IS!!! I’m the type of person that take problem as it is. It’s painful when you are in a situation that you don’t know what to do. But then, what can I do? I accept whatever it is that comes my way. I guess I’m pretty damn good in handling my problems. I usually don’t share it with other people, instead I keep it to myself. I don’t often cry out my problems to others, it’s better that I solve it by myself. I don’t know, maybe I just don’t want other people to be bothered by it. I’ve realized that life would not be complete if there are no problems. It certainly makes a person strong and experienced through all of it.

4 comments:

  1. Getting advice from others who have faced similar situations, people with more life experience than us, can often be the key to solving problems, or at least coping with them better.

    Like you, I tend to keep it to myself and just deal with it. But my dad has been my "go to guy". I don't always agree with him, but I value his advice. He often helps me see things I hadn't considered before.

    Sometimes sharing our roadblocks in life withe others helps to cushion the ride.

    Matty

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are right about that. It's really helpful to seek advice from others as well. But still at the end of the day, 'yourself' is the only one you can turn to. Thanks for the comment, very much appreciated.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Problem(s).. is there such a thing as good problem? I mean ones with a blessing in disguise. I hope there is such a thing.. cause i need one now.

    ReplyDelete
  4. @ ilovecambodia-tomster : It's how you look at it. You can't live without it. You just have to learn how to overcome your problems.

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave your thoughts and comments. Much thanks! ♥