Monday, August 31, 2009

SEPARATE WAYS

Isn't sad when you are so bonded and so comfortable with each and one's company but you guys just suddenly have to part ways? That's what I felt when I decided to quit my job last 3 weeks ago. The rest of my colleagues have resigned too and suddenly we realized that all of us had gone to different paths. We tried to applied for the same company so that we can all still be together. But it just doesn't work like that. We really have to decide and make decisions for our own selves.

So now we all have to move on and take the paths that we chose. These people become my second family that's why I will surely miss them. I'm sure we are still going to hang out every now and then, partying all night and drink till we drop. I terribly miss those days. Just wanna think of the positive side, we are all parting to have and celebrate everyone's growth.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave your thoughts and comments. Much thanks! ♥