Wednesday, December 15, 2010

ALL I WANT FOR CHRISTMAS



When asked by my friends what I would want this holidays, the only phrase that comes out of my mouth is "All I want for Christmas is Canon." LOL! Just recently bought one as a gift for myself, but now that I got it, seems that I can't find time to bond with it. Haha. Or I just need to accept the fact that I am too lazy to read the manual or even check tutorial videos online. I am excited to learn but don't know exactly how to begin. I am seeking help from friends who knew how, but then again, I still have a long way to go. Can't wait till I've mastered the do's and don'ts with my new cam.


And oh, by the way, don't you think the necklaces above was so cute? LOL. I actually have one, coz I find it real cute!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave your thoughts and comments. Much thanks! ♥