Thursday, December 2, 2010

VIOLENCE AGAINST CHILDREN


Change your Facebook profile picture to a cartoon from your childhood and invite your friends to do the same. Until Monday (December 6, 2010) there should be no human faces on Facebook, but an invasion of memories. This is for violence against children. Spread the word!



I pick the photo above as my profile pic in Facebook. She's Bulma from Dragon Ball. It's my favorite cartoon to watch back then together with my siblings. I remember, Sega was the popular video game console that time, me and my brothers would play Dragon Ball all day. I can't remember if Bulma was in the Dragon Ball game for Sega, I always have Android 18 as my character then and also Piccolo, 'coz he was strong, though he looks like a monster villain to me. Hahahahha! Those were the childhood days that you would always want to remember.


"Kame hame wave!" 
~Goku




No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave your thoughts and comments. Much thanks! ♥