Monday, December 20, 2010

MY AMNESIA GIRL


Me and my gurlss went out on a date yesterday. It was an unplanned date, we don't have any idea what to do at all. We just wanted to see each other and bond. Have some coffee first and chitchat like there's no tomorrow. Then we invade the mall, hang out there, until we decided to watch a movie. We watched the last full show of My Amnesia Girl.

Whenever I saw the trailer, I thought that it was like the version of 50 First Dates by Drew Barrymore and Adam Sandler. But surprisingly, it was far and more than 50 First Dates. It is about second chances and making things right. It is a feel good movie that you would never regret watching. Not to mention their pick-up lines that really stick into your mind even if you already went out of the movie house. The lines might sound 'cheesy' or 'corny' but the stars of the movie were able to pull it off.

My favorite part of the movie was their love scene. It was soooo funny that I can't stop laughing even if the scene was done. Good thing that the lights at the cinema were turned off 'coz I was laughing real hard. I just can't get over with it. That was kinda embarrassing. LOL! Me and my gurlss really had a great time watching.




*after watching the movie*

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave your thoughts and comments. Much thanks! ♥