Wednesday, December 8, 2010

RAINBOW


I just remember, I saw a rainbow twice last week. It was morning, me and some colleagues were on a cigarette break when I saw the first rainbow. Then 2 days after, we saw the second one at exactly the same spot, that was morning too. Me and my colleagues were like reminiscing how you would like to look for the end of the rainbow when you were still a kid, to see the pot of gold and thinking that a leprechaun might be there too. LOL! 

Seeing a rainbow after the rain when I was a kid was like an amazing experience, because it seldom happens. And when I saw rainbows again last week, I still felt that same sentiments. Too bad I was not able to capture it with my cam.

Let me end this post with a simple inspirational thought:

"If you want the rainbow, 
sometimes you gotta put up with the rain."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave your thoughts and comments. Much thanks! ♥