Sunday, February 6, 2011

SAN DIEGO CHARGERS






Time to relax and unwind together with my team. We've been planning this team building for like 3 weeks and finally, it happened. Last Friday, we went to the beach and savor the moment. Too bad, some were not able to come. Though we are not complete, all of us still manage to have fun and forget about chaos back at work.

It's also a little sad because some of them will be leaving, they'll be just under my supervision for a week then they'll be transferred to another line of business. That's how it goes, as they say, change is the only permanent thing that exists, especially with our work. But we'll all see each other, I am pretty sure, and we could still plan team buildings if they wish to. You guys would still be part of San Diego Chargers team and I would still love to call you Chargers. =)


I super love this team!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave your thoughts and comments. Much thanks! ♥