Sunday, April 3, 2011

FOOLED!


Have you fooled someone last April Fool's Day? I did! LOL. I changed my relationship status at Facebook from being "single" to "in a relationship". I was surprised to see a lot of my friends who liked the status and leave their comments. I can't help but laugh on what they are saying. Some was so curious to know who that person is, some were teasing me while some are sending their happy wishes. Hahahhaha. It seems that they were all waiting for me to be "in a relationship". OMG! Haha. It's really funny. But it's heart-felting to see some of my friends' comments saying how happy they are that I've found someone. Oh yeah, it would really be nice if I already found that guy for me, but the thing is, I haven't yet. LOL. They've been fooled!


2 comments:

Feel free to leave your thoughts and comments. Much thanks! ♥