Monday, October 31, 2011

TEAM BUILDING

I recently transferred from one team to another. I am handling another set of team right now, some were tenured and some were new. I have to admit that it was kinda hard at first to get to know each and one of them. Though some were already under me and there were familiar faces as well, but still, getting know everyone is the hardest part. Not only me, even my agents are not comfortable with one another. So we decided to have a team building, a perfect time to bond and know one another. True enough, this event made everyone feel comfortable and felt that they are in a team. Though this team building was done by last minute preparations, it still served it's purpose.









And now they are asking for another team building, this time, we need to really plan on it. LOL! 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave your thoughts and comments. Much thanks! ♥