Tuesday, February 16, 2010

I ANTICIPATE THIS...


That night, the conversation, those words... had lingered in my mind. It was that moment when I can't find the right words to say and how to voice out what I have in mind. But you already said it all. Seems that I don't need to give my thoughts anymore. The way you muttered those words, it's like I don't have a choice. That conversation was like a halt to everything. I can't complain, simply because I know where I stand. Don't worry, I am anticipating that we'll come to this point. It's just that I was relishing the counted seconds with you...

2 comments:

  1. @ evilsquirrel01: I want to. Who would like to have this set of emotions? Just feeling really sad. Thanks anyway, I appreciate it a lot.

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave your thoughts and comments. Much thanks! ♥