Wednesday, February 10, 2010

SUMMER IS HERE


SUMMER... marked as the warmest time of year with the longest days. Here comes the clear sky, the blazing sun and the gentle breeze of the air. Ever since I was a child, I am always excited when school ends and then summer will start. I remember those trips with my family, going to the beach or pool to lessen the heat, playing all day, not worrying about getting up early for school, sleepovers with my cousins, lazy afternoons and a lot more.

Now that I am a little old (LOL), things are different. Work is still there, so that means I have less time to enjoy the summer. But I will definitely find a way to savor my favorite time of the year. Me and my colleagues had actually went to the beach last weekend and I just love it! As I've said before on my previous post, 'beach' will be the place that I would always like to stay. When I'm there, everything was just so damn good and so far from reality.


Feeling excited as a kid again.
Looking forward for fun, fun, fun!



• writing my name in the sand •

photo above: took that pic on our way to the beach

2 comments:

  1. I wish Summer was here in New Hampshire! Just knowing I can go outside in a t-shirt and still be warm is so inspiring to me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. @ Brent: Don't worry, summer will come. LOL. Thanks for the comment.

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave your thoughts and comments. Much thanks! ♥