Monday, January 3, 2011

DINNER OUT



I was just mentioning with my fam yesterday this resto named Cafe Lidia, how a lot of people were saying that the food was good and that it was such a nice place and all. So when it's almost dinner, we decided to just eat there. We've waited for like 20 minutes until there was an available table, because there were really a lot of people that time. But the crew was accommodating, they were already getting the orders while waiting so that when a table is available, you already got your food there. Mind you, the waiting is worth it, because true enough, their food tastes real good! I'll definitely go back there to try their pastas. 

I am actually thinking of visiting different restaurants and try to be a food critique. Food blogging is actually fun, so I think that'll be my project. Excited much. LOL!



Tapsilog
(my Dad always wants to try this meal first, it's his fave!)



Cheeseburger with Fries



Beef Salpicao



Pork Belly with Java Rice 
(not sure if they really called it Pork Belly, but my brother says so. LOL!)



It's there Pizza Special

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave your thoughts and comments. Much thanks! ♥