Thursday, January 20, 2011

OATH TO FOREVER

My friend already got married. The wedding was celebrated with only a few people close to the couples' lives. It was a simple ceremony with so much heart melting events. That night was filled with love. It's so romantic to see couples getting married, reminiscing the first time they met,  getting amazed how they were able to surpass the trials, promising to be there for each other at all costs and make the love stay till the end. 

But ask me if I would like to get married again? Nahhhhh, I don't think so. Been there, done that! I had my chance back then. I will just be forever in love watching couples do their exchange of vows. Sweet!


Congrats Ricsi and best wishes to my beloved friend Moi. 
Stay in love with each other!







*these were the pics from my cam*


No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave your thoughts and comments. Much thanks! ♥