Sunday, January 2, 2011

DO YOU STILL HAVE A NEW YEAR'S RESOLUTION?






The time i started this post...






















It's now past midnight and sleeping is not even in my mind. I am currently in my room, my lil' man is already sleeping and me is typing my thoughts. I actually missed this. The late night, everyone was asleep, quiet surroundings while composing into writing your thoughts. I want to take this opportunity to blog. Since it's a new year, I would like to blog about those new year's resolutions and all. 

It's now 2011 and 2010 was just another year you can cherish down the memory lane. I am wondering.. why is it that most people always got a new year's resolution for themselves? Do we really need to wait till new year to make things right or set goals for ourselves? Nothing against, me is just wondering. LOL!

I do set goals for my self. It's just that I don't plan ahead of time. I work on what I got as of the moment. I have learned to live life at the present and not to worry what will happen in the future. Don't get me wrong, coz it might sound like I don't care about my future. But I think of it this way - I need to make things the way I want it at the present and the future will take care of itself. None of us can really tell whatever is in store for us in the future. But I am a firm believer that whatever happens in your future is just a mere result of what you did today.

I am reflecting on what I've become at this time of my life. Then looking back, I've realized that I never even thought or planned anything of it before. But I am thankful for everything that happened in my life. All those experiences, may it be good or bad, were part of what I am as of the moment. I have no regrets and would still want to live my life at it's fullest.

I would have to say that the most important lesson life taught me thus far is that: GOD has a plan for me! God has a plan for every single person in the world. Whether something good or bad happens, it all works out for the best in the end. Your life may take turns that you don't want to happen, but it is only in time that you will understand why your life had to take that turn. One piece of advice: trust and believe. Just be the best YOU that you can be.







The time I ended this post...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave your thoughts and comments. Much thanks! ♥