Friday, January 28, 2011

GLEE WEDDING



I was able to watched Glee last night at ETC. I really am not an avid fan of Glee wherein I need to make sure that I don't miss all the episodes or I would buy it's DVD to watch the entire season. I am actually not updated or even familiar with all the characters. But I love watching Glee, it's just that when I don't have the time, I didn't make an effort to catch up.

Since it was my rest day, I was able to watch it last night. I enjoyed the episode. It was Kurt's Dad and Finn's Mom wedding day episode. They had a Glee wedding! For the entourage, they dance down the aisle. Though I find it a little theatrical, it was kinda cool. And when it's the Bride's turn, to walk down the aisle, she just looks pretty and awesome with all those cute dance steps. I love the Bruno Mars' song 'Marry You' which was so perfect for the entourage. His song 'Just The Way You Are' was also played in the episode and it makes me realize that it would make a good song for weddings as well.

As I've watched that episode of Glee last night, it makes me want to be a Wedding Planner. LOL! I would like to make weddings that not only the couples would cherish but also the guests who would enjoy attending the said occasion and makes them fall in love. =)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave your thoughts and comments. Much thanks! ♥